Last updated: 28.10.2023
Guitar Eternity (“us,” “we,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We will respond to clear notices of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
2. Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on guitareternity.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL guitareternity.com of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notification to our copyright agent containing the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in West Bengal, India and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
We may revise and update this Copyright Policy from time to time. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. To ensure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Copyright Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.